Total Beginners to Improvisation Free Taster
A 90-minute introduction to shortform improvised comedy with The Maydays. Come and find out what it's all about for zero pounds.
What can I expect?
- Fun group warm-up games
- A gentle introduction to the principles of improv (listening and saying yes and)
- Practice of exercises in pairs
- An opportunity to play Whose line is it anyway shortform improv games for those who want to
Who is this course suitable for?
- Adults aged 18 - 100
- Absolute beginners (including particularly nervous or shy participants)
- Any human wishing to try improv for the first time or needing a refresher
"I'm a lot more confident with taking lead in social situations if you need to cure shyness/stage fright/general unconfidence, DO IT!"
When: Wednesday 18th March 2020
Time: 7 pm-8.30 pm
Where: The Maydays Studio, 12A Regency Square, Brighton
THE MAYDAYS ARE AN AWARD-WINNING IMPROVISED COMEDY COMPANY WITH BASES IN BRIGHTON AND LONDON. THEY OFFER BRILLIANT, ACCLAIMED PERFORMANCES AND LIFE-CHANGING TUITION IN IMPROVISED COMEDY - THE CREATION OF SCENES AND SONGS IN THE MOMENT WITH THE POWER TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, CRY AND THINK.
The Maydays Studio (View)
12A Regency Square
Brighton BN1 2FG
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|